The new HUSQVARNA TS242D is ideal for homeowners and landowners with larger gardens who need a durable and comfortable garden tractor with high maneuverability. Driven by a powerful Kawasaki FR Series V-Twin engine and pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission with automatic differential lock for superior control and traction in all conditions. The side ejection cutting deck provides maxmimum cutting capacity even on areas that are cut less frequently. Collector and BioClip kit are available as optional accessories.
Key features of the HUSQVARNA TS242D:
- Kawasaki V-Twin Engine – fully pressure lubricated, two cylinder Kawasaki engine with oil pump and oil filter. Powerful and quiet.
- Hydrostatic Transmission with Locking Differential – pedal operated hydrostatic transmission offers smooth, variable forward and reverse speed while the standing automatic locking rear differential increases traction in all cutting conditions
- Cruise Control – ensures the garden tractor maintains consistent speed, even in rough terrain
- Air Induction – our innovative Air Induction mowing system draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
- Fender-Mounted Cutting Height Adjuster – Making it easily accessible and easy to lift with a spring assisted system
- Electric Blade Engagement – Easy management of cutting blades by simply pulling the switch on the control panel.
- Powder-Coated Deck – for improved durability and corrosion resistance
- Pivoting Front Axle – providing excellent balance and driving comfort, ensuring superior access.
To see more, click here.
If this doesn’t sound like the right mower for you, please be sure to check out the rest of our range, or give us a call today. We offer property inspections and machine demonstrations. Because we are dedicated to ensuring that the mower you get is the mower you need.