The Hansa C40 chipper has a powerful hydraulic feed system which makes it easy to process any material. Because of this, you are now able to place bushy or twisted branches with forks into the machine’s wide feed opening (7″ x 13″) and it will pull the branches in. You simply control the feed rate with the control bar and the rest is automatic.
On the contrary, if you have special requirements these can often be incorporated in the build of your machine. Thus, options such as cone holders, rake holders and spare wheels can be manufactured to suit your operation. We will even powder coat your machine in a colour of your choice!
- Wide Infeed Opening: 330 x 178mm (13” x 7”). For foliage and brushy material, this wide infeed opening gives the chipper a capacity of a 10” to 12” machine with all the advantages of a 7” machine, e.g. Low weight and cost, and easy to manoeuvre.
- Vertical Anvil: Anvil positioned vertically (rather than horizontally) to reduce knife damage caused by abrasive material.
- Hydraulic Pump: Driven off the engine. Even if cutting disk is jammed, the feed roller can still be reversed for clearing the branch material.
- Clutch: Easy starting with soft start technology. Simple and reliable. Auto tensioning belt drive system.
- Feed Roller: Pivot type spring tensioned, operates with less friction, moves up to within 10mm of knives.
- Light System: LED tail, brake and license plate lights, suitable for 12 or 24 volt system.
- Feed Control Bar: Pull to feed, push for reverse.
- Jockey Wheel: Large solid dual wheels, height adjustable.
- Feed Table: Folds away and is locked when transporting the machine.
- Outlet: 360° rotating chute with deflector and a positive locking system. No tools required for adjustments.
- Auto Sensor Feed: Electronically monitors engine RPM and controls feed roller to suit. Auto feed is operator adjustable by push button, LCD screen displays engine RPM & hour meter. Furthermore, the machine also features auto reversing for quicker engine recovery. Moreover, there is no need for manual reversing of the feed roller. The C60 allows for easier operation by automatically reversing the feed roller when blocked.
- Finish: Media blasted surface, zinc shielded and powder coated.
- Warranty: 12 month warranty (conditions apply)