The powerful hydraulic feed system of the Hansa Chipper C30 makes it easy to process any material. Its 7” x 13” wide feed opening pulls bushy and twisted branches with forks into the machine without effort. You simply control the feed rate with the control bar and the rest is automatic with the electronic automatic sensor feed system.
Additionally, with the 28.6HP Kohler, two cylinder air cooled diesel engine, fuel efficiency is vastly increased by 50% in comparison to petrol powered equivalents. With the 40% higher torque of this engine, wide feed opening and the auto sensor feed system, this machine has an extremely high throughput, making this machine very popular among arboriculture contractors.
On the contrary, special requirements can often be incorporated in the build of your machine. Furthermore, these options such as a cone holder, rake holder, spare wheel and road brakes can be manufactured to suit your operation. We will even powder coat your machine in a colour of your choice!
- Infeed Opening: 330 x 178mm (13” x 7”). For foliage and brushy material, this wide infeed opening gives the chipper a capacity of a 10” to 12” machine with all the advantages of a 6” machine, e.g. Low weight and cost, and easy to manoeuvre.
- Vertical Anvil: Anvil positioned vertically (rather than horizontally) to reduce knife damage caused by abrasive material.
- Hydraulic Pump: Driven off the engine. Despite the cutting disk becoming jammed, the feed roller can still be reversed for clearing the branch material.
- Clutch: Easy starting with soft start technology. Simple and reliable. Auto tensioning belt drive system.
- Feed Roller: Pivot type spring tensioned, operates with less friction, moves within 10mm of knives.
- Light System: LED tail, brake and license plate lights, suitable for 12 or 24 volt system.
- Feed Control Bar: Pull to feed, push for reverse.
- Jockey Wheel: Large solid wheel, height adjustable.
- Feed Table: Folds away and is locked when transporting the machine.
- Outlet: 360° rotating chute with deflector and a positive locking system. No tools required for adjustments.
- Auto Sensor Feed: Electronically monitors engine RPM and controls feed roller to suit. Auto feed is operator adjustable by push button, LCD screen displays engine RPM & hour meter. Reversing mechanism is automatic for quicker engine recovery. Hence, the automated system built into the C30 reverses and clears the feed roller if a blockage occurs. Therefore, eliminating the manual operation of the feed roller.
- Finish: Media blasted surface, zinc shielded and powder coated (Hansa green or optional colour of your choice).
- Warranty: 12 month warranty (conditions apply).