The Hansa C27 chipper is suitable for arborists, hire centres and councils.
- 360 degree turntable: Allows feeding from any direction, all while still being coupled and discharging into your tow vehicle.
- Wide Infeed Opening: 330 x 178mm (13” x 7”). Excellent for processing foliage and brushy material.
- Compact design: Manoeuvrable and versatile. With the inlet chute rotated over the drawbar the total length is 2600mm.
- Vertical Anvil: Anvil positioned vertically (rather than horizontally) to reduce knife damage caused by abrasive material.
- Hydraulic Pump: Driven off the engine. Even if cutting disk is jammed, the feed roller can still be reversed for clearing the branch material.
- Clutch: Easy starting with soft start technology. Simple and reliable.
- Outlet: 360° rotating chute with deflector and a positive locking system. No tools required for adjustments.
- Jockey Wheel: Large solid wheel, height adjustable.
- Light System: LED tail, brake and license plate lights, suitable for 12 or 24 volt system.
- Feed Roller: Pivot type spring tensioned, operates with less friction, moves within 10mm of knives.
- Feed Control Bar: Pull to feed, push for reverse.
- Feed Table: Folds away and is locked when transporting the machine.
- Auto Sensor Feed: Electronically monitors engine RPM and controls feed roller to suit. Auto feed is operator adjustable by push button, LCD screen displays engine RPM & hour meter.
- Finish: Media blasted surface, zinc shielded and powdercoated.